Uniform is compulsory at our academy. As such, we expect that all pupils will attend the academy in uniform and that all items of uniform will be marked with the owner’s name.
Uniform is available from Sussex Uniforms and Super Stitch 86
No branded items of uniform at Churchwood are a requirement.
- Black or grey skirt, trousers, shorts or pinafore dress
- White or burgundy polo shirt or blouse
- Burgundy sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black, grey, white or bottle green socks or tights
- Burgundy and white checked or striped summer dress
- Dark coloured, flat outdoor shoes or boots
- Black shorts or black tracksuit bottoms (non branded)
- White or burgundy t-shirt, black trainers (no-logos) or plimsols.
- No jewellery can be worn for PE. Long hair must be tied back.
- Swimming – swimming costume (1 piece) or swimming trunks and swimming hat
- Jewellery – in the interests of safety only plain stud earrings (neutral colours) and a small watch may be worn.
- There should be no make-up, nail varnish, temporary tattoos or hair colours. Hair accessories should be in school uniform colours.